Send a connection request to a contractor
As an Administrator, you can invite suppliers to connect to your business in Sitepass.
Please note that connection fees apply once the number of accepted connections exceeds the limit of free connections.
Steps - Invite a supplier
To get to the Invite a supplier to connect panel, please follow these steps:
- Login to Sitepass as an Administrator
- Click on the Suppliers' option in the left-hand pane.
This opens the Suppliers' page.
- In the top right-hand corner, there is a button called Add a supplier. Click that button.
A panel opens to the left of the screen called Invite a supplier to connect.
An example is provided below:
This panel allows you to email an invitation link to a supplier. The suppliers that appear here are those with a Sitepass account.
You can invite (or request connections to) suppliers as many times as you like. Connection fees apply once the number of accepted connections exceeds the limit of free connections.
- To narrow your search:
- Select an industry group from the Industry Groups drop-down.
- Select an industry from the Industry drop-down.
An example of these drop-downs is shown below:
- To connect to a supplier, select the Connect button against their business - for example:
If your supplier does not use Sitepass, you can invite them to join. For information on how to invite a supplier to join, please see our Inviting a supplier to join Sitepass article.
For more information on suppliers, please visit these articles: