Inviting a contractor to join Sitepass
As an Administrator, you can connect to suppliers that use Sitepass. When your supplier does not have a Sitepass account, you can send them an invitation to join. Once they have joined you can connect with them through Sitepass.
Please note that your connection fees apply once your number of accepted connections exceeds the limit of free connections.
Steps - Invite a supplier to join Sitepass via a system generated email
To invite a supplier to join Sitepass so that you can connect, please follow these steps:
- Login to Sitepass as an Administrator
Click on the Suppliers option in the left-hand
This opens the Suppliers page.
In the top right-hand corner, there is a button called Add a supplier.
Click that button.
A panel opens to the left of the screen called Invite a supplier to connect.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on the Invite a business button.
Additional options appear.
- Click on the Email an invitation option.
- Enter your supplier's email address into the Email address field.
Select the Invite button.
Sitepass sends a system generated email to their email address on your behalf.
Steps - Invite a supplier to join Sitepass by sending them a system generated link
To invite a Supplier by sharing a link, please follow these steps :
- Complete step 1-5 above (under the Steps - Invite a Supplier to join Sitepass via a system generated email section).
- Click the Share an invitation button.
- The Share an invitation to connect pop up box appears, copy the link within by selecting the Copy button. Alternatively, you can highlight the link, right click on your mouse, and select Copy.
You can now share this link as an invitation to connect. Anyone who clicks this link can connect with you as a supplier.
Congratulations! You have invited a supplier to connect.
Connection fees apply once the number of accepted connections exceeds the limit of free connections.
For more information on Suppliers, please visit these articles: