View your workflow requirements
The My Workflows page provides you with access to your personal workflows. This page displays clients that you as an individual are connected to or can connect to (provided that your employer is already connected to that client). You can also find clients you have been disconnected from via this page.
An example of the My Workflows' page is provided below:
When you click on a client in your My Workflows page, you are taken to your workflow page for that business. Please note that workflow requirements may differ from one client to another. An example of the workflow page for a client is provided below (the image has been divided into five sections, which are addressed further down):
You can perform the following on this page:
- View all your workflow requirements for that client.
- Complete your workflow requirements, which may include the following:
- Training requirements
- The need to upload a document, such as a copy of a certificate, medical check, or police check.
- Details of your credentials, such as your licence details or ability to work to specific conditions.
- Add your work roles.
- Connect to the client's work sites.
The top section of your page contains the following options:
- Back: A button that allows you to go back to your My Workflows page.
- Client's name: Shows you which client your workflow relates to. In the example above, the client is Buzy bees Business.
- View client profile: A button that opens the View business details panel, which contains details pertaining to that business such as their address, contact details, and the industry they belong to.
- Workflow Wizard: A button that opens the Workflow Wizard, which makes it easier for you to add your work categories and work sites. (This option is not available if there are no work categories and no worksites to choose from.)
- History Log: An icon that opens your history log for this workflow.
The second section contains the following:
- Status: Shows the overall status of your workflow. For example, the workflow in the image above has an Incomplete status. The Sitepass workflow statuses are: Approved, Conditional, Declined, Incomplete, Pending, Ready, and Submitted.
- Work Requirements - Overview: This section is displayed on the page when you open your workflow for a client. It shows an overview of your workflow information for that client- such as your work categories and the worksites you are connected to. As this is an overview, you cannot edit from here.
- Work Requirements - Steps: This area contains the steps that the client requires you to finish before your workflow can be marked as complete. Please note the following:
- Completed and submitted steps still need to be approved by the client.
- Steps can have different statuses, depending on what stage of that step you are up to.
- When all your steps are completed and marked as approved by the client, your main status (under the Status area) is also marked as Approved.
The Manage section of your page contains the following options:
- My workflow categories: This is a link that enables your worker role information to be populated on the page. For your personal workflows, this shows the work roles that have been added for (or by) you and it allows you to add new worker roles and edit or delete your existing worker roles. Please note that these worker roles are specific to the chosen client.
- Connected work sites: This is a link that enables the client's worksite information to be populated on the page. It shows all the client's work sites that your employer has connected to; meaning that, in order to display here, your employer needs to have connected to that worksite first. The Work Sites' section shows you the worksites you have connected to and it allows you to connect to the client's other available work sites.
The main section of your page is populated based on what you select from the Work Requirements or Manage sections. The default when opening this page is to show the Work Requirements Overview - an example of the Overview is provided below: