Verifying a Workflow
Your Sitepass Administrators define the workflows and workflow steps for your business.
Every workflow requirement contains a set of workflow steps. A workflow step is essentially a form that your suppliers or supplier workers can use to submit their information to your business for verification and approval purposes.
As an Administrator, you can verify the workflow information uploaded by a supplier or by a supplier worker.
Verification is an important Sitepass process, it changes the status of a workflow step or record, and it ensures the workflow is complete, and that it meets all the requirements of your business. The status chosen for a workflow step is dependent on the information and the requirements defined by your business.
Steps - Workflow step verification
The verification against a Workflow step relates to all the information outlined in a step. To verify a Workflow, please follow these instructions:
- To verify:
- A supplier’s workflow: navigate to Suppliers’ page and then select the supplier you want to verify by clicking on their logo or business name.
- A supplier worker: navigate to Supplier Workers’ page and select the person you want to verify by clicking on their name or profile picture.
Performing the action above takes you to the Workflow page.
- To verify a workflow step, click on the desired workflow step’s name. At this point, the form with the populated data is displayed.
- Review the information provided. When you have finished your review, you can assign a status to the workflow step – this depends on the result of the review.
- To update the status of the workflow step, click the Change Status button. This opens the Change Status panel, which displays a list of statuses that you can select for the workflow step. An example of the panel is provided below:
- Select the Status to be assigned to the workflow step.
Once a status is selected, users can add comments to be recorded against that step.
- Finished updating: click the Update Status button to save your changes.
At this point, Sitepass sends an email to the account holder and to the Administrators to notify them about the status update.
Still updating: you can continue assigning workflow step statuses by following these steps:
- Click the Workflow step name drop-down. A list of all the workflow steps is displayed.
- Click on the desired workflow step.
- Select a Status.
- When you have made all your changes, click the Update Status button to save your changes. As mentioned above, when you update the status, Sitepass sends an email to the account holder and to the Administrators to notify them about the status update.
Workflow Step statuses
For information on the workflow step statuses, please see the table below:
|Indicates workflow steps with an approved status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a conditionally approved status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a submitted status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a pending approval status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with an incomplete status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a declined status.|
For more information on Workflows, please see the following articles: