Verifying a Workflow
As an Administrator of a client account, you can define the workflows and workflow steps for your business.
Every workflow requirement contains a set of workflow steps. A workflow step is essentially a form that your contractors or workers can use to submit their information to your business for verification and approval purposes.
As an Administrator, you can verify the workflow information uploaded by a contractor or by a worker.
Verification is an important Sitepass process, it changes the status of a workflow step or record, and it ensures the workflow is complete, and that it meets all the requirements of your business. The status chosen for a workflow step is dependent on the information and the requirements defined by your business.
Workflow step verification
To verify a Workflow step, please follow these instructions:
- Select the contractor or worker who been assigned the workflow required by your business:
- Contractor: navigate to the page and then select the contractor you want to verify by clicking on their logo or business name.
- Worker: navigate to the page and select the person you want to verify by clicking on their name or profile picture.
Performing the action above takes you to the Workflow page.
- To verify a step, click on the desired workflow step’s name. At this point, the form with the populated data is displayed.
- Review the information provided. When you have finished your review, you can assign a status to the workflow step – dependent on the result of your review.
- To update the status of the workflow step, click the
- Select the status to be assigned to the workflow step.
Once a status is selected, users can add comments to be recorded against that step.
- Finished updating: click the button to save your changes.
At this point, Sitepass sends an email to the account holder and to notify them about the status update.
Still updating: you can continue assigning workflow step statuses by following these steps:
- Click the drop-down. A list of all the workflow steps is displayed.
- Click on the desired workflow step.
- Select a status.
- When you have made all your changes, click the button to save your changes. As mentioned above, when you update the status, Sitepass sends an email to the account holder to notify them about the status update.
Workflow Step statuses
For information on the workflow step statuses, please see the table below:
|Indicates workflow steps with an approved status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a conditionally approved status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a submitted status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a pending approval status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with an incomplete status.|
|Indicates workflow steps with a declined status.|