Updating your photo
Your photo is uploaded as your profile picture and can be used to identify you at a worksite. You can change this photo at any time. To be suitable, your photo needs to meet the following conditions:
- It is a JPEG or PNG image.
- At a minimum, the resolution is 250 (width) X 250 (height).
- The file size is no larger than 15mb.
An example of what type of photo is needed for your profile picture is shown below:
Steps - Upload your Photo
To upload a photo as your Sitepass profile picture, please follow these steps:
New to Sitepass - your photo is not uploaded yet
After you create your account for Sitepass, you can upload a profile picture against that account. In the Account details page, the space for your photo is empty, for example:
To upload a photo:
- Click on the empty Photo box, then browse for your image file (for mobile phones, this goes to images you have captured via your camera).
If you are using a computer (as opposed to your phone), you can drag an
image from a file on that computer into the empty Photo box.
Selecting a photo uploads the image into the box.
Once you have selected your photo, you can adjust it to fit into the space available. For example, your photo may not show your whole face:
- Grab the options around the image to crop it.
- For a touch screen, use your finger to move the image around. If you are using a mouse, you can move the image by holding the right click down.
- Use the arrow-circle icon at the bottom of the photo to rotate your image.
When you are happy with your picture, select the
(Selecting , cancels the process.)
Your photo is then added to your account and to the top right-hand side of Sitepass (this final part occurs when you have finished adding your account details if you are creating a new account).
Change the way your photo is cropped
To change the cropping of your photo, click on theicon at the bottom of your picture. An example of the icon is provided below:
When the cropping tool opens, you can change the way your photo is cropped. When you have finished, click on thebutton to update your photo with your changes.
Delete your photo
To delete your photo, click on theicon at the bottom of your picture. An example of the icon is provided below:
You now need to add a new image; this is because adding a photo to the Photo ID field is a mandatory step.