Introduction to Clients
As an Administrator, you can use the Clients' page to see the basic details for all your clients - such as their names, logos, connection statuses, workflow statuses, business structure, industry, business numbers, addresses, Sitepass registration dates, and contact details.
All the clients you have connected to appear on this page. Clients that have requested to connect to your business and those that have disconnected from your business also appear on this page.
An example of the Clients' page is provided below:
There are three connection statuses: Connected, Connection Pending, and Disconnected.
- Connected - The client invited you to connect, and you accepted their connection request.
- Connection Pending - The client invited you to connect. You have not yet accepted their connection request. You can accept or decline this request.
- Disconnected - The client disconnected your connection.
Shown below are examples of how the three statuses appear on the page:
- You don't need to be on the Clients' page to search for a client; you can use the main search bar (which is at the top of every Sitepass page) to search for a particular client.
- When you click on a connected or disconnected client, Sitepass takes you to that client's workflow page. You can use this page to manage your relationship with that client.
- Your business needs to complete the client's business workflow requirements (and have that workflow approved by the client) before your team members can connect to that client.
- Once in the client's workflow page, you can click on the
Refining your results
You can refine the results on your page by using the search filters. These filters enable you to search for a client based on:
|Connection Status||Use this option to filter by client's that fall int a certain connection category. For example, you might have a process that requires you to follow up with client's that have a Connection Pending status; knowing that you need to send employees to work at that client's site soon.|
Options: All, Connected, Connection Pending, Disconnected.
|Address||This option allows you to type the client's street address, and to select a state, postcode, and country for that address.|
|Business Structure||You can refine your results by filtering clients that trade under a certain business type. To do so, select one or more Business Structures in this drop-down - for example, Association, Company, or Government Body.|
Options: These are all the business types as defined by Sitepass.
|Industry Groups||You can refine your results by including only those clients that work within a particular industry group. to do so, select one or more industry groups from the Industry Groups drop-down - for example, Construction, Educational Services, or Finance and Insurance.|
Options: These are all the industry group types as defined by Sitepass.
|Industry||You can refine your results by including only those clients that work within a particular industry. To do so, select one or more industries from the Industry drop-down - for example, Caterers, Employment Services, or Locksmiths.|
Options:These are all the industry group types as defined by Sitepass.
|Contact Details||The Contact Details filter allows you to search for a client. To use this feature, enter the client's address, phone number, or email address in the search bar that appears when you click on the Contact Details filter.|
Options: Grid or List view
You can change how your results appear on the page by viewing the results in a different view: Grid or List. To do so, go to thebutton and select the type of view you require:
The Grid view displays your results like this:
The List view displays your results like this:
Reset your filters
allows you to remove all filters from the page, which takes you back to the unfiltered results.
You can set the search filters to return certain results. You can then save that set of filters under one search option.
Theoption allows you to save an existing search under a different name; this can be with or without changing your filters.
You can access your saved searches via thedrop-down.
You can delete or rename a search by going to thedrop-down and selecting the option.
This opens the Manage saved searches panel.