Accept a client's connection request
As an Administrator, you can accept a connection request from a client; this allows your businesses to be connected in Sitepass.
Accept the Approve Connection - Email
When a client sends you a connection request:
- A connection email notification is sent to you via email - this is to the email address you have listed in Sitepass as being able to accept notifications. The email contains an option. Clicking this option takes you to your Clients' page where you can accept the connection (unless you are logged out; in that case, you are taken to the Login page first).
- When you connect to a client, a connection confirmation email is sent to you and to your client. The email contains a option. Clicking this option takes you to your client's workflow summary (unless you are logged out; in that case, you are taken to the Login page first).
Accept the connection - Dashboard
You can accept a client's connection request without using the email. To do so, log in as an Administrator, then follow these steps:
- Go to your .
Go to the
section - for
green tick against any client that you would like to connect to; this connects you to
Accept the connection - Clients' page
You can accept a client's connection request on your Clients' page. To do so, log in as an Administrator, then follow these steps:
- Go to the page.
Find your client.
You can search for the client in a variety of ways, for example, you can reduce your results by going to the Connection status filter and ticking on the Connection pending option. You can also type their name into the search bar, or you can use the search feature within the Contact details filter to search by the client's address.
* The client has a status of .
* Click thebutton to accept the connection request.
* Click on the name of a client with a Connection pending status (shown under the Connection Status column). A panel opens that allows you to accept their connection invitation. To do so, click on the button at the bottom of the panel.
Accept or Decline
Accept - clicking this option performs the following:
- Establishes the connection between your client and your business.
- Notifies your client by sending them a connection acceptance email.
Prompts you to select a category and sub-category for the client.
Once the category and sub-category are selected, Sitepass applies the appropriate workflow requirements.
Decline - clicking this option means that:
- The connection between your client and your business is not established.
- A notification email is not sent to the client.