Navigating the Dashboard - Work Site Manager
Welcome to Sitepass! As a Sitepass Work Site Manager, you can access additional features in your Dashboard. An example is provided below:
The following information is designed to help you navigate your way around that Dashboard.
Your Dashboard is divided into sections that provide you with options or information; those sections are as follows:
- Business Profile - you can access and update the profile of your business here, for example, you can access your Business Profile to update your logo and the address of your business.
- My Profile - you can access and update your personal profile here, for example, you can use My Profile to print your Sitepass ID card and to update your profile picture.
- Status Overview - you can view the overall progress of your Workflows here. There is a drop-down menu in the top-right-hand corner called My Workflows. Use this to switch between your personal Workflows and the Workflows for your Suppliers and your Supplier Workers. Click on a link at the bottom of the chart to bring up the page with the related results.
- My Incomplete Training - shows your enrolled training courses that you have not completed yet. Click on one of your incomplete courses to launch that course - you will be directed to the section you are up to if you have previously started the course.
- Saved Searches - you can access the results of your saved searches here. This provides you with a quick way to follow up on the results of your search.
- Submitted for Approval - provides you with a list of workflows that have been submitted to you by a Supplier or Supplier Worker that are ready for your approval. Once you have approved a workflow, it no longer appears in this list.
- My Work Sites - provides you with a list of your Work Sites. Clicking on a link takes you to that Work Site's page.
- Release Notes - you can access the latest Sitepass release information here. Each link takes you to an article that outlines that change.
- Feedback - you can send us your feedback by using the Feedback section provided here.