Update the deadline of a course for a worker
Administrators of a Client account and Worksite Managers can update the deadline and the status of a worker's training course in a workflow for your business.
Administrators of a Client account and Worksite Managers can also update:
Set the deadline
To update the deadline of a worker's training course that is in a workflow for your business, please follow these steps:
- Log in as an Administrator of a Client account or as a Worksite Manager.
- Go to the
- Find and select your worker; this opens their workflow for your business.
- Go to the
- Find the course you would like to update the status against.
- Click on the context menu (three little dots).
- Two options appear in the list: Set status and Set deadline.
A pop-up box appears for that course. It contains a Deadline field (as shown below).
- Select a date from the Deadline field.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the change.
This updates the status of the course based on your date selection - it shows as the due date you chose. If the date is within less than one month away, it contains a Due Soon tag. An example is provided below: