Navigating the Dashboard - Administrator of a Client account
Welcome to Sitepass! As an Administrator of a Client account, you can access a variety of features in your Dashboard. The following information is designed to help you navigate your way around that Dashboard.
An example of an Administrator's Sitepass Dashboard for a Client account is provided below:
Your Dashboard is divided into sections that provide you with options or information; those sections are as follows:
- Business Profile - you can access and update the profile of your business here, for example, you can access your Business Profile to update your logo and the address of your business.
- My Profile - you can access and update your personal profile here, for example, you can use My Profile to print your Sitepass ID card and to update your profile picture.
- Status Overview - you can view the overall progress of your Workflows here. There is a drop-down menu in the top-right-hand corner called My Workflows. Use this to switch between your personal Workflows and the Workflows for your clients, team members, contractors, and workers. Click on a link at the bottom of the chart to bring up the page with the related results.
- My Incomplete Training - shows your enrolled training courses that you have not completed yet. Click on one of your incomplete courses to launch that course - you will be directed to the section you are up to if you have previously started the course.
- Connection Requests - when a client requests a connection to your business, then that request shows here. A connection request displays here until you have accepted or declined that connection.
- Saved Searches - you can access the results of your saved searches here. This provides you with a quick way to follow up on the results of your search.
- Release Notes - you can access the latest Sitepass release information here. Each link takes you to an article that outlines that change.
- Feedback - you can send us your feedback by using the Feedback section provided here.
- Billing - you can access an overview of your billing information here.