Export your search results
As an Administrator, you can export the results of certain Sitepass pages as a CSV file.
The pages where you can export your rests as a CSV file are as follows:
- My workflows
- My team
To export your results:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to the required page.
- Set your filters to match your required criteria.
- Go to the top right-hand side of your page and click on the Export CSV option.
This downloads the CSV file.
CSV Export Output
Information about the output of the CSV file is provided below:
- Each record is presented in a single row.
- When there are multiple records for the row, then the results still appear as one row. For example, a team member is connected to more than one client or they have more than one set of contact details. In this case, the multiple records are separated by a semicolon.
The file name is based on the page you are exporting from and the date and time. For example:
- <My workflows/My Team/Clients/Contractors/Workers>_datetime.