Navigating the Dashboard - Contractor Administrator
Welcome to Sitepass! As a Contractor Administrator, you can access a variety of features in your Sitepass Dashboard. The following information is designed to help you navigate your way around that Dashboard.
An example of the Sitepass Dashboard for a Contractor account is provided below:
Your Dashboard is divided into sections that provide you with options or information; those sections are as follows:
- My profile - See your permission level here. Download your Sitepass ID card by selecting ID card. Click on your name to take you to your account details.
- My business - Shows the employer you are currently logged in under. If you are employed by multiple businesses that are registered with Sitepass, then you can select Switch to switch to a different employer. Clicking on your employer’s name takes you to the account details page for that business.
- My plan - Shows that you are on our free Contractor plan. Click on Upgrade if you need a more comprehensive plan or if you would like information about our plans.
- Overall compliance bar - The horizontal compliance bar provides you with your overall compliance status. It shows how your business and team members are adhering to the compliance as set by your business and your clients.
- Clients - Shows you a status breakdown of how your workflows are progressing for your clients. Click on a status to view which of your workflows for your clients are currently at that status. Select the Search drop-down to access your saved searches.
- Team - Shows you a workflow status breakdown for your team members. Click on a status to view the team members that meet that status. Select the Search drop-down to access your saved searches.
- My workflows - Shows you a workflow status breakdown for your personal workflows. Click on a status to view the workflows that meet that status.
- Workflow tasks - See a breakdown of your tasks here. Click on the Summary drop-down to switch between your Personal and Business tasks.
- My training - See a list of your training requirements here. Click on one of your incomplete courses to launch that course - you will be directed to the section you are up to if you have previously started the course.
- Connection requests - When a business requests a connection to your business, then that request shows here. A connection request displays here until you have accepted or declined that connection. Click on the name of a business to view their profile summary.