Enable Visitor Management against a work site
To use the Sitepass Visitor Management System (VMS) at a particular location, Visitor Management needs to be switched on for that work site.
To enable this feature, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Sitepass as a Work Site Manager or Client Account Administrator.
- Go to Work Sites.
- When the Work Sites' page opens, select the required work site.
- When that work site opens, go to the top right-hand corner and select the
This opens the Edit work site panel. button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel until you get to the Visitor Management section.The Visitor Management section only displays if the VMS is turned ON via Configuration > Visitor Management.
An example is provided below:
- Toggle the Visitor Management setting ON.
A Provider box appears. An example is provided below:
- Select Sitepass VMS from the Provider drop-down.
- Click the
Alternatively, clicking the button cancels your transaction. button to activate the Sitepass VMS for that work site.
Congratulations! You have enabled your work site for Visitor Management.
Please repeat this process for all your work sites that require Visitor Management.