Navigation - general tips
The purpose of this article is to share some general Sitepass navigation tips with you.
- The left-hand pane is your index. Use this pane to switch between pages.
- Your Dashboard is your home page. You can use this page to gain an overview of your Sitepass account.
- At the top of each page is a search bar; this enables you to perform a system-wide search.
- Notification alerts appear in the top right-hand corner.
- The Question Mark icon in the top-right corner brings up the Help Centre.
You can use this feature to search for help.
- You can access your account details by clicking on your profile picture - in the top-right-hand corner.
- Clicking on your business's logo (in the top-right-hand corner) opens a drop-down box that allows you to view your ID card, edit your profile, change the language displayed in Sitepass, manage your notifications, log out, access the knowledge base, access the release notes, go to the Status page, go to webinar training, provide feedback, and switch employers (if you have multiple).
- If you have access to the Clients, My Team, Contractors, or Workers pages, then you can view those pages in a grid or a list view by using the Options drop-down.
- You can access the History Log of any page that contains the History Log icon. Clicking on this icon opens the history log information for that page - please note that the information opens within the page itself. Clicking on the icon again closes the History Log.
- The Workflow Wizard makes it easier to select the right options for a person so that their workflow is set up correctly. When available, the Workflow Wizard appears in the top right-hand side of the page.