Supplier Workers: Workflow Wizard
The Workflow Wizard helps you get started on a supplier worker's workflow - the one you would like them to complete for your business. You can choose to access this wizard on the worker's workflow page. It can also pop up automatically; this occurs when the wizard has not been completed for that person and you select them in the Supplier Workers' page.
An example of the Workflow Wizard is provided below:
For information on the Workflow Wizard option, please see our Supplier Workers: Opening the Workflow Wizard manually article.
Steps - Completing the Workflow Wizard
When the Workflow Wizard appears, please follow these steps:
- Choose all the work roles that apply to your supplier worker via the Pick work roles section; if this section is missing, it means that your business does not have any worker roles set up for you to select. In this case, please skip down to Step 3.You need to complete all mandatory work role options before you can continue.
You do not need to select a role if the category is optional (not marked as mandatory). However, to ensure that your business is provided with all that is needed, it is best to select all roles that apply to the supplier worker.
You can add extra work roles by going to the + Add a work role section and selecting additional role(s). An example is provided below:
- When you have selected all the relevant work roles, click the button. If this option is not available, it means that the next step is not required because either your business has not set up work sites or the supplier has not connected to any of your work sites. In this case, please skip down to Step 4.
- If there are work sites available to choose from, the Pick work sites' section will appear.
- If you need to connect the supplier worker to a work site, click on the + Add a work site drop-down. All the available work sites appear in the list.
- Choose all the work sites that you want to connect the worker to.
An example of the Pick work sites' section is provided below:
You can remove a work site that has been selected by clicking on the remove icon.
- Click on the
The process is completed, and you are taken to the workflow page for the supplier worker.
Congratulations! You have completed the Workflow Wizard. button to complete the process.
For more information on the Workflow Wizard, please see our Supplier Workers: Opening the Workflow Wizard manually article.