My Employees: Workflow Wizard
The Workflow Wizard helps you get started on an employee's workflow for a client. You can choose to access this wizard on an employee's workflows' page. It can also pop up automatically; this occurs when the employee has not completed the wizard for a client and you select that client in the employee's workflow page.
An example of the Workflow Wizard is provided below:
Steps - Completing the Workflow Wizard
When the Workflow Wizard appears, please follow these steps:
- Choose all the work roles that apply to your employee via the Pick your work roles section; if this section is missing, it means that the client does not have any worker roles set up for you to select. In this case, please skip down to Step 3.You need to complete all mandatory work role options before you can continue.
You do not need to select a role if the category is optional (not marked as mandatory). However, to ensure that you provide the client with all that they need, it is best to select all roles that apply to your employee.
You can add extra work roles by going to the + Add a work role section and selecting additional role(s). An example is provided below:
- When you have selected all the relevant work roles, click the button. If this option is not available, it means that the next step is not required. In this case, please skip down to Step 4.
- If the client has set up work sites and if the business has connected to those work sites, the Pick your work sites' section will appear.
- If you need to connect an employee to a work site, click on the + Add a work site drop-down. All the available work sites appear in the list.
- Choose all the work sites that you want to connect the employee to.
An example of the Pick your work sites' section is provided below:
- Click on the
The process is completed, and you are taken to the workflow page for the employee with that client in focus. You can now complete any additional steps that the client requires. button to complete the process.
Congratulations! You have completed the Workflow Wizard.
For more information on the Workflow Wizard, please see our My Employees: Opening the Workflow Wizard manually article.