My Workflows: Workflow Wizard
The Workflow Wizard helps you get started on your personal workflow for a client.
When you go to your My Workflows' page and connect to a new client, the Workflow Wizard opens. An example is provided below:
You can, however, access the wizard at any time - more information is provided under the My Workflows: Opening the Workflow Wizard manually article.
Please be aware that if the client has not set up their work role categories and they have not created any work sites (or your employer has not connected to any of their work sites), then the Workflow Wizard does not display.
Steps - Completing the Workflow Wizard
When the Workflow Wizard appears, please follow these steps:
- Choose all the work roles that apply to you via the Pick your work roles section;
if this section is missing, it means that the client has not set up any worker roles. In this case, please skip down to Step 3.You need to complete all mandatory work role options before you can continue.
You do not need to select a role if the category is optional (not marked as mandatory). However, to ensure that you provide the client with all that they need, it is best to select all roles that apply to you.
You can add extra work roles by going to the drop-down and selecting additional role(s). An example is provided below:
- When you have selected all the relevant work roles, click the button. If this option is not available, it means that the next step is not required. In this case, please skip down to Step 4.
- If the client has set up work sites and if your employer has connected to those work sites, the Pick your work sites' section will appear.
- If you need to connect to a work site, click on the drop-down. All the available work sites appear in the list.
- Choose all the work sites that you want to connect to.
An example of the Pick your work sites' section is provided below:
- Click on the
The process is completed, and you are taken to the workflow page for that client. You can now complete any additional steps that the client requires. button to complete the process.
Congratulations! You have completed the Workflow Wizard.
For more information on the Workflow Wizard, please see our My Workflows - Opening the Workflow Wizard manually article.