Disconnect an employee from a client
You can disconnect your employee from a client via the client's workflow page.
Steps - Disconnect an employee from a client
To disconnect your employee from a client, please follow these steps:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to the left index and select Clients.
The Clients' page opens.
- Find and select the required client.
The Workflows' page opens for that client.
- Go to the Manage section and select Employees.
Your employees that meet the filter criteria appear on the page.
- Find the employee you want to disconnect and hover over their profile picture.
- The context menu (three little dots) appears on the right-hand corner of their picture. Click on it.
- An option to Disconnect appears. Click on Disconnect to disconnect that employee from that client. An example is provided below:
- A warning appears to ensure that you do not accidentally disconnect the employee - an example is provided below:
- Click on the Disconnect button to disconnect the employee.
A confirmation of the disconnection appears. An example is provided below:
- When you are returned to the Employees' section of the client's workflow page, check that the Connection Status filter has the Disconnected option ticked on.
When the Disconnected option is ticked on, all the disconnected employees for that client appear on the page. An example is provided below:
Find your employee (the same one from step 5).
You will see that they are now disconnected - their profile is greyed out and the Disconnected label appears against their profile. An example is provided below:
Congratulations! You have disconnected an employee from a client.
For more information on disconnection, please see the following articles: