Delete credit card details
You can add, delete, and change the primary credit card details from your Sitepass account. Please be aware that you cannot delete the only credit card on record.
Steps - Delete a credit card
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to Configuration.
- Select the Billing option. The Billing Details page opens with the Plan Details section in focus.
(Alternatively, you can go to your Dashboard, scroll down to the Billing section, and then click on the View invoices button.)
- The Plan Details section is at the top of the Billing Details' page. Go to the Payment Method option within this section.
- Click on the Edit option - for example:
The Change payment method panel opens - for example:
- Check your billing email address, which is in the Billing email address field. If your email is incorrect, please update your details.
- Add your new credit card by clicking the
You need to complete this step before removing your old credit card as you cannot delete the only credit card on record.
You do not need to complete this step if you already have more than one record listed here.
If you try to delete the only credit card on record, the following error will appear: button.
- When the Add credit card pop-up appears, add your credit card details:
- Add your card number in the Card number field.
- Add your card's expiry month in the MM section of the date field.
- Add your card's expiry year in the YY section of the date field.
- Add your card's verification code in the CVC field.
An example of the Add credit card pop-up is provided below:
- Click the Add button.
Now that you have multiple credit cards listed, you can delete the old credit card.
- Go to the old record.
- Click on the context menu (three little dots).
- When the Remove card option appears, click on it. The Delete Credit Card warning appears - for example:
- Click on the Delete button.
Your credit card is deleted.
If you deleted the Primary credit card, the last credit card that was added will become the Primary card.
For more information on billing, please see the following articles: