Change your primary credit card
When you have multiple credit cards listed on your Sitepass account, you can set and change the primary credit card.
The data provided in this article is not a reflection of our pricing, this is only a guide as to the type of information you can see when viewing your billing details. If you have any pricing questions, please contact us or refer to our Pricing page for our specific pricing details.
Steps - Change your primary credit card
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to Configuration.
- Select the Billing option. The Billing Details page opens with the Plan Details section in focus.
(Alternatively, you can go to your Dashboard, scroll down to the Billing section, and then click on the View invoices button.)
- Go to the Payment Method section, which is within the Plan Details section.
- Click on the Edit option - for example:
The Change payment method panel opens - for example:
- Check your billing email address, which is in the Billing email address field. If your email is incorrect, please update your details.
- Find the Primary credit card - it has the word Primary against it. The last four digits of the card are also shown, which helps you see which card was set as the Primary. For example:
- Click on the context menu (three little dots) of the credit card that you would like to make the Primary card.
- Select the Make primary option when it appears, for example:
The Primary card always appears at the top of the list.
When you choose the Make primary option, the new Primary card is shifted to the top and a confirmation box appears. For example:
If you delete the Primary credit card, then the last credit card added becomes the Primary card.
For more information on billing, please see the following articles: