What is Sitepass?
Sitepass is an online compliance and workforce management system that enables you to select, engage, and authorise your entire workforce.
Sitepass automates and maintains information in one central place, which helps companies manage their contingent workforce, and gives them a clear view of everyone who works for them, including:
- Contingent workers
- Remote staff
- And more!
Sitepass provides transparency over risk and compliance, which gives companies an easy way to ensure that their entire workforce is compliant, up-to-date, and that their business adheres to workplace health and safety regulations.
Sitepass is a single platform that provides a way to achieve the following:
- Manage and verify your workforce; this includes the growing contingent of part-time and contract workers.
- Ensure workers have the required qualifications to work on a job, project, or work site and that they understand the procedures, hazards, and risks for each project and worksite.
- Access critical business information in a single secure place from anywhere and at any time.
- Meet regulatory obligations, such as insurance and licencing requirements.
- Maintain and create a database of pre-qualified contractors and employees.
- Deliver important job information.
- Reduce administration costs and increase operational efficiency by providing a quick and simple onboarding process, alerts, and document management.
Sitepass enables you to track your own compliance and the compliance of:
- Your employees
- Your freelancers
- Your business
- Your contractors; and
- Your workers.
Sitepass also delivers tailor-made online training for each employee entered into the system. Training can consist of a corporate induction, site-specific training, or other compliance training - such as working at heights or dealing with biological hazards. External training can also be recorded and uploaded into the system.
Furthermore, Sitepass issues cards that can be used to verify a worker on-site; this saves time as the worker does not need to be re-inducted, and you can be assured that the worker's credentials have been authenticated.