Change your support plan
As an Administrator, you can edit the subscription type, which allows you to pick the best subscription plan for your business.
There are two types of subscription plans:
- Sitepass Premium Support.
- Sitepass Standard Support.
For information on our pricing, please see our Pricing article.
Steps - Upgrade to the Premium Support plan
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to Configuration.
- Select the Billing option. The Billing Details' page opens with the Plan Details' section in focus.
- Go to Support Plan, which is within the Plan details section.
- Select View Details - for example:
The Change support plan panel opens - for example:Charges occur when you upgrade to the Premium Support subscription plan.
- Click on the Compare link - for example:
The Support plan details panel opens, which allows you to compare our plans. It also shows which plan your business is on with Sitepass. Please contact us if you have any pricing questions.
- Go back to Sitepass.
- Select the Sitepass premium support plan option.
A warning appears, which lets you know that upgrading your support plan incurs additional charges. It also informs you know that if you want to go back to the Standard support plan, you will need to contact our Service Desk. An example of the warning is provided below:
- To confirm your change from the Standard support plan to the Premium support plan, click on the
A confirmation appears when you upgrade to let you know that your upgrade has been successful.
Your support plan now shows as the Premium support plan. Examples are provided below: button. Alternatively, click Cancel to cancel your request.
Congratulations! You have changed your support plan.
For more information on billing please see the following articles: