Remove the Administrator permission from a team member
As an Administrator, you can assign or remove the Administrator permission against a team member.
To remove a person's Administration rights from your business's Sitepass account, please follow these steps:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to the
- Find the person who needs the Administrator permission removed.
Your page needs to be in Grid view for this to work.
- Hover over their profile; this makes three dots appear.
- Click on the dots - this allows you to remove a person's Administrator permission. An example is provided below:
- Select the
The warning appears - for example: option.
Alternatively, you can select to cancel the change. to remove your team member's administration rights.
- When you select
- Have another look at your team member in your My team page. They no longer have the word Admin across their profile picture; this indicates that they do not have an Administrator role. An example is provided below: