Assign the Administrator permission to a team member
As an Administrator, you can assign the same permission to a team member; this gives that employee the same permissions that you have. Their login is still unique, you are merely changing their level of access to your business's Sitepass account.
Steps: Assigning the Administrator permission to a team member
To give a team member Administration rights to your business's Sitepass account, please follow these steps:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to the My Teams' page.
- Find the person who needs the Administrator role. Your My Teams' page needs to be in Grid view for this to work.
- Hover over their profile; this makes three dots appear.
- Click on the dots - this allows you to make a person an Administrator or a Work Site Manager. You can also remove a person's Administrator or Work Site Manager permission via these dots. An example is provided below:
- Select the Make an administrator option.
The Add admin role warning appears - for example:
- Select Yes to give your employee Administration rights.
Alternatively, you can select No to cancel the change.
- When you select Yes, a confirmation pop-up box appears - for example:
Congratulations! You have added the Administrator role to your employee.
- Have another look at your employee on your My Employees page. They now have the word Admin across their profile picture; this indicates that they have Administrator rights. An example is provided below: