Pin a saved search to your dashboard
The Saved Searches' module of your Dashboard provides you with an easy way to access your saved searches.
The following pages allow you to save your searches:
- My Workflows
- My Employees
- Supplier Workers
When you save a search, that search can be pinned to your Dashboard within the Saved Searches' module.
An example of the Saved Searches' module is provided below:
Steps: Configure the widget - Pin a saved search to your dashboard
The following steps show you how to make a saved search appear in the Saved Searches' module of your Dashboard:
- Log in to Sitepass as an Administrator or a Work Site Manager.
- Go to the Saved Searches' module on your Dashboard (which is the landing page).
- Go to the drop-down and select the page the search was saved against. For example, if you saved a search in the Suppliers' page, you would choose Suppliers from the Saved Searches' drop-down.
- Go back to the drop-down and select Configure Widget.
An example of the Configure Widget option is provided below:
The Configure dashboard panel opens. Your saved searches appear in the panel - these are the searches that you have saved in the page you selected from the drop-down (in step 3). An example of the panel is provided below:
- Toggle ON a search to have it appear in the Saved Searches' module. Toggle ON all the options that you require.
When you toggle an option ON or OFF, a confirmation box appears to show that your change has been accepted. An example of the confirmation box is provided below:
- Select the Close button to close the panel.
- Review the Saved Searches' module. You will now be able to see your toggled-ON searches in that module. An example is provided below:
Congratulations! You have pinned a saved search to your Dashboard.
For more information on searching, please see the following articles: