Add a workflow category against a contractor
As an Administrator or Worksite Manager, you can add workflow categories and subcategories against your contractor's workflow. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Sitepass as an Administrator of a Client account or as a Worksite Manager.
- Click the Contractor option in the left-hand menu.
This opens the page.
- Find the desired contractor and click on their business name or logo; this opens the workflow page for that business.
Options - you use theor the button to add workflow categories against the contractor.
- OPTION A: The
- www Go to the top right-hand corner of your page and click on the link.
- When the wizard opens, click on the button.
A drop-down appears showing all the available categories you can add.
c. Click on the name of the category to add it to the contractor's workflow.
To appear here, the Administrator needs to have added the category under Configuration > Categories > Role belonging to the contractor.
d. Click the
e. When you are taken to the step, review the worksites listed and update if necessary.
f. Click the button when you have finished updating the wizard.
This saves your changes, which are reflected in the workflow.
- OPTION B: The
- Click on the
This opens the Business Categories information on the page. tab under the Manage section.
- Click the button to add a new category.
- Click on the
c. Select a category from the
d. Select a subcategory from the drop-down (required field).
To see where these categories come from, go to Configuration -> Categories -> Supplier Categories. For more information, please see our Introduction to categories article.
e. Select the
f. Click the
Sitepass saves your selection.
At this point, the contractor's workflow requirement might be updated based
on the category and subcategory selected in the previous step.