A contractor's workflow page
When a supplier connects to your business, they are assigned a workflow; this workflow can change depending on the business categories that are chosen for that supplier.
As an Administrator, selecting a supplier from your Suppliers' page opens that supplier's workflow page; this can also be accomplished by searching for and selecting the supplier from the quick search bar.
Once you have opened the supplier's workflow page, you can view their workflow details.
An example of a supplier's workflows page is provided below:
The general features within this workflows page are as follows:
- Allows you to view the supplier's general profile details.
- Provides you with a view of the supplier's workflow details, such as:
- The main verification status of the workflow.
- The status of each workflow step.
- Allows you to see and assign business categories against the supplier.
- Shows you the supplier's workers that are connected to your business.
- Enables you to view which of your work sites the supplier is connected to and allows you to connect your un-connected work sites. Please note that a supplier worker cannot connect to your work site if the supplier is not connected first.
- Includes a History Log.
As an Administrator, you can manage the supplier's workflow information. For example, their workflow includes a Contract Information step and you have a copy of the contract. You can upload details of that contract within the step such as the type of contract, the date issued, and a copy of that contract.
You can view the supplier's profile by clicking on the View supplier profile option - which is underneath the name of the supplier and next to their logo - for example:
When you click on View supplier profile, the View business details panel opens. It contains the supplier's information - such as their registered business name, trading name, address, supplier ID, contact details, industries, and business numbers. An example is provided below:
You can access the History Log for this page at any stage by clicking on the History Log icon. An example of the History Log for a supplier's workflow page is provided below:
The Overview option shows you the following general information:
- The supplier's business categories; and
- Your work sites that the supplier is connected to.
How your Sitepass account has been set up (under Configuration -> Workflow steps) reflects the steps listed in the Work Requirements section; what is displayed here is also based on the business categories selected for the supplier. You can submit information against these steps on their behalf.
When you select Business Categories from the Manage section, the business category information for that supplier displays on the page. From here you can add, edit, and delete business categories for that supplier.
You cannot delete a mandatory business category.
An example of a supplier's business categories is provided below:
- Clicking on a business category allows you to see its sub categories.
- You can use the Add, Edit, and Delete features of this section to update the business categories.
- If at least one business category has not been assigned, you will be prompted to add a business category - for example:
The Workers' section shows you the supplier's workers that are connected to your business. An example is provided below:
You can use the filter options to view supplier workers by their workflow status, by a particular step, and by the work sites they are connected to.
Connected work sites
Clicking on the Connected work sites option within the Manage section brings up a list of your work sites.
You can connect the supplier to a work site when there is a + Connect option against that work site. When this option is unavailable, it means that the supplier is already connected to that work site; therefore, they do not need to be connected again.
An example of the Connected work sites section with connected and not-yet-connected work sites is provided below:
For more information on suppliers, please see the following articles: