Edit a work site
Administrators and Site Managers can edit work sites via the Work Sites page.
Steps - Editing a work site
To edit a work site, please follow these steps:
- Login to Sitepass as a Site
- Go to the Work Sites page by choosing Work Sites from the index (on the left-hand side of the screen).
The Work Sites page opens - an example is provided below:
- Click on one of your work sites; this opens the page for that work site - an example is provided below:
- Click on the Edit work site button.
The Edit work site panel opens - an example is provided below:
You can now edit the following details for that work site via the Edit work site panel:
- The work site's name.
- The work site's address.
- The work sites phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Remove or add Site Managers to that site.
- Add or remove site related attachments.
- When you have finished updating the work site, click on the Submit button.
Congratulations! You have updated your work site's details.
For more information on work sites, please see the following articles: