Navigating the My team page
As an Administrator or Worksite Manager, you can use the My team page to browse and manage your team members' accounts.
You can add team members, find team members based on their workflow status, see which team members are connected to a certain client, and show team members based on their Sitepass user role. You can also search for a team member by their name.
You don't need to be on the My team page to search for a team member, you can use the quick search bar (which is at the top of every Sitepass page) to search for a person.
Add a Team Member (by invite)
To add a team member, you first need to invite them to join Sitepass (as your team member). Once they have accepted your invite and have filled out the requirements of joining, they are automatically connected to your business as a team member.
Selecting the Inviting your team members to connect article.button enables you to invite a team member to connect. For more information, please see out
Refining your results
You can use the search filter to refine the results on your page. These filters enable you to search for a team member based on:
|Roles||These are the team member roles that your business has set up under Configuration -> Roles. When a team member joins, they are assigned a role - based on what the Administrator chose when they invited the person to join as a team member.|
You can filter your team members by the role they were assigned.
You can use this option to keep track of the people who fall into a certain category, for example, you might have a process that requires you to follow up with everyone who has an Incomplete status; knowing that they need to move their status forward to be authorised to work onsite.
Options: All, Approved, Conditional, Declined, Incomplete, Pending, Ready and, Submitted.
A team member can be connected to multiple clients. You can use this option to sort by team members who are connected to a particular client.
Options: Shows a list of your clients - to appear here, your client needs to be connected to one or more of your team members.
You can refine your search so that only team members with Administration rights appear in the results.
Options: Administrator, All.
Options: Grid or List view
You can change how your results appear on the page by viewing them in Grid or List view. To do so, go to the Options button and select the type of view you require:
Grid view - navigation tips
The Grid view displays your results like this:
- Clicking on a person name takes you to their Workflows' page.
- Hovering over a profile makes three dots appear.
Clicking on these dots allows you to:
- Make a person an Administrator or remove their Administrator rights.
- Make a person a Worksite Manager or update their managed worksites; this includes removing all the worksites they manage, which removes them as a Worksite Manager.
- Disconnect a team member from your business.
- View the person's profile details.
Both panels of the team member's profile show you how many workflows are associated with that team member. For example, the image above shows that Bryce Adisa has 8 workflows. link allows you to see an overview of the team member's workflow statuses. Clicking on a client's name within the Statuses list opens the team member's workflow for that client. Clicking take you back to that profile view.
List view - navigation tips
The List view displays your results like this:
- There is a Columns drop-down that lets you select which columns appear in your list. The Columns drop-down is next to the Options drop-down. The columns that are ticked on appear in your list. An example of the Columns drop-down options is provided below:
- Clicking on the person's name or photo takes you to their Workflows' page.
- The Work Sites column shows the number of worksite connections the person has for each of the businesses they are linked to. If a person has worksite connections, you can click their worksite results and a panel will open for that person. The panel shows the name and address of all relevant worksites linked to that person for that business.
Reset your filters
allows you to remove all filters from the page, which takes you back to the unfiltered results.
You can export the results of the My team page as a CSV file. All columns available for selection within the page will be represented in the results, even if the column is not ticked on (via List mode) when the file is exported.
You can set the search filters to return certain results. You can then save that set of filters under one search option.
Theoption allows you to save an existing search under a different name; this can be with or without changing your filters.
You can access your saved searches in the Team section of your Dashboard and via thedrop-down in the My team page.
You can delete or rename a search by going to thedrop-down and selecting the option.
This opens the Manage saved searches panel.