Sitepass contains several status types for verification purposes. Each status type either refers to the current state of the workflow step or the main status of that workflow.
The statuses are as follows:
- Approved: The workflow has passed all the requirements as specified by the requesting business.
- Conditional: The workflow or workflow step has been approved - with conditions - by the business’s Administrator. Usually, this status includes a comment from that Administrator notifying the user of further actions required to gain a full approval status.
- Submitted: The workflow has been submitted to the business's Administrator but has not yet been reviewed.
- Pending: The business's Administrator has verified one or more pieces of information within the workflow; however, further information is required before the workflow can be approved.
- Ready: A step has been completed but it has not been submitted. When the main status is Ready, it means that all steps within the workflow have been completed, but the workflow has not been submitted to the business for approval.
- Incomplete: The workflow or workflow step has not been attempted. No changes have been applied. The main status stays as Incomplete if one or more of the steps are incomplete.
- Declined: The business's Administrator has declined the workflow or workflow step. Usually, this comes with a comment from that Administrator, which allows the operator to rectify the issue and then resubmit the workflow for another review.
For information on workflows, please see the following articles: